Photobucket

Friday, July 13, 2012

I rather see them happy.

Sometimes we do certain things because we want to make ourselves happy, but not knowing that we may stress the people we care, making them unhappy. Relationship, be it among family or friends, is a delicate process of understanding and respecting each other and each other space. The bond can only be there if we make effort to build the relationship. I will not give stress to people I want as my friends by asking them to please me. I want to see them happy, see their smiling faces, even if I may not be the one they are smiling at. I rather be the one unhappy.

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    13 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================