Photobucket

Monday, January 26, 2009

I am not that lucky

She has a male friend, they are quite close. I let them meet up, go shopping, have lunches together. I do not mind. That is the meaning of having a friend. Friendship isn't about which sex the other party is, just who that person is.

I can only envy them.

If only I can have the same. But I do not have the privilege of getting to spend time with them.

I am not that lucky.

Does it matter? ...

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================