Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2008

You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance. I can't help but admire the contestants. They are all so good.

Like Debbie Allen said, it is amazing how they can do a beautiful job of learning the various dance forms in a short time. B-Boys and B-Girls doing lyrical,This show is an opener for dancers and audience alike to learn the various dance form and language. A credit to the art of dance. Long Live Dancing!

Also to watch is the choreography, and one well-known choreographer that was recently on our shore is Wade Robson. So far, got to see two of his works, and indeed they are so unique and fantastic to watch. All the judges were all praises for his contributions. He managed to combined the dancers abilities and work them into his choreography. Awesome!

So I think I can DANCE again? I don't know, I am feeling a little disappointed with the dance group. Maybe it isn't for me, I don't feel like I belong there, though I want to, so much. Only time will tell if I can perform again ....

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================