Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Shopping

"I seek my husband opinion, and he said whatever you think is okay. He is useless, I need an opinion at that time. I wished my girlfriends are around. They make better shopping companions."

Well, if I was around, I will give my view. I make good shopping companion too. But I didn't tell her. Not that she will ask me, girls don't like guys with them shopping. Too bad for me.

Shopping again for me the last few days. What else is there for me, haha.

I couldn't even go clubbing as nobody to go with if my dear don't feel like going.

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================