Photobucket

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hougang

Weekend was fun .. in that I get to explore a new place.



I finally decided to take the shuttlebus from Parkway to Sengkang, and then the mrt to Hougang. Though I have taken it to Sengkang before, in the previous two trips, I only stopped at Compass Point. This time, I decided to pay a visit to Hougang, which I had meaning to go for some time. And the shuttlebus makes it available to get there easier,


So Hello Hougang Mall! Everytime I go to a new mall, I get this strange feeling like as if I am visiting another country shopping centre haha. I know it is weird feeling since it is just another mall in Sg, and almost every mall in Sg has the same retail outlets. But hey, to me it is a new Experience somehow. It feels fresh. New surrounding, and food experience. And as usual, looking out for bargains, as afterall, it is a shopping mall hahaha.


The food court is interestingly chinese, but do they have to play those songs? think it is Teochew. Not that I have anything against the songs, just that I don't feel it is appropriate for diners in a multi-racial environment. Lucky for us patrons, the noise from the diners outlevelled the songs.


Well, not only did I went Hougang Mall on Saturday, I went down again on Sunday. Twice! Oh hey, only had abt three and a half hours on Saturday, didn't finish my shopping yet. And also I forgot to buy this on Saturday ...


Munchy Donut! haha

I had to go back to get my donuts, or I will be thinking about it the whole week. Hey, I can't help it if I salivate thinking about it, and it wouldn't look nice if it happens while I am working. That is unprofessional haha.

Speaking of wetness, no not that kind of wetness, but rain .. it was raining heavily when I reached Hougang on Saturday. And then on Sunday, it happened to rain just as I was about to leave Hougang. Something to make me remember Hougang by ;-)

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================