Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just 4 days into 2008

I have a good two days of the New Year, then my luck ran out. I lost my wallet, and keypurse. There wasn't much money, but some treasures were inside, now it can only be memories for me, though that will be shortlived as I have doubt over my capability to remember in the long term.

It is a hassle to go to the bank to get replacement for my atm cards. There is always a long gueue. This was the second time I lost my wallet. Lucky for me, I didn't put my ic in there again, had it in my secondary wallet.

This happened just before I got sick that day. I wonder when the pain will strike again, for I am sure it will. Nah, don't want to think about it ...

Work as usual was routine, in a bad sense that is haha. I don't want to say much about the rosterer as they probably had their limitation, I want to be kind to them, after all, they are making a living just like me. That said, I find they make bad rostering nevertheless. Something could have been done to help the staff, to make all of us at least find work more enjoyable. For me, work is all I have, I don't expect my fellow colleagues to make my workplace a more memorable place for me. Not anymore. I have drained myself of any expectation. I am here to work. Work is what I will expect. Forget about finding friends, true or close. If they are not interested, I will ignore the feeling inside.

Yesterday was another long day at work, and another quiet time for me. Quiet in that I was alone in company. Though Adik was working, we didn't get to chat, besides the hello and goodbye. I didn't feel like talking to anyone else. I know I can be real quiet at times. If not for the customer which I can't help but to open my mouth, I can remain silence throughout the day. If I can't chat with those I really want to, I don't see any reason to talk to the others if they don't want to talk to me.

Today is off day. I just came back from the bank to get one of my atm card replaced, another one more to go, as that bank was too crowded and I didn't want to wait. A quick rush to Cold Storage to buy the Honey Glazed Chicken for the kids, and back home. I want to go out later, but haven't decide where to yet.

Today Britney was in the news again. I don't care what others think about her. Britney is still a young lady who is still figuring out about who she is. If not for her celebrity status, nobody will try to find her mistakes and blow it up. To me, she is still an excellent performer and dancer. She may be heavier than before, but she is not fat. Besides, it doesn't mean fat people can't dance, some even dance better than those skinny people. Size does not matter. Why don't some people stop picking on others' mistakes and let them live their lives?

That goes the same to some people from my workplace. Nobody is perfect, we learn from our mistakes. Again and again. That is if we are the one who did the mistakes. Don't jump to conclusion without finding the fact. Now who is the one making the mistakes then?

And the latest news about me ... I realise I have NOT pay my phone bill. Shit!!

The new year also brings on new problem, though the old one may not disappear. We live in an imperfect whole. I can only hope we can get through another year without killing ourselves ....

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================