Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chocolate and everything nice ...

INDULGE! Chocolate, that is. I am back to a chocolate-a-day routine. Nope, not a whole 100g or 200g bar, though I really LOVE to do that, but maybe about 25g to 50g will do. At least! Haha.

This are the chocolate that I have in my fridge, hmmm ... so little, think I have to do more shopping soon hehe. I do favour the dark version.

Yesterday went down to Changing Appetite to have my slices of cakes, ordered RNR cheesecake and carrot cake, nope, not the local version but real traditional carrot cake. CA cakes are nice, and at 50% off, it is really worth coming down to eat. They had this promotion of deep-fried tortilla with chicken stuffing, can't remember what they called it. Not too bad, and it comes with avocado dipping. Yummy yum yum! I love this avocado dipping, but wish it would have come in a bigger portion. I could have eaten it as a side dish hahaha. Wish Zana could taste it with me hehe. Maybe she will like it too.

Had ordered the fish and chips as well, and it proved too much for me though. Think my stomach had shrunken, I could barely finish it. Maybe it was still too early for me as only eaten about 2hours ago, and the food hasn't really digested inside me. Just consoling myself for my poor appetite haha.

Sometimes I wish I have a friend who can drive us around so we can check out more food outlets. As it is, my dear and I only frequent mostly Tampines and Suntec, and usually the same outlets. I want to go further but usually we don't have the time. The journey will have taken too much time. Sometimes I wish I can drive. Singapore may be small, but without a car, there are still many places that are not convenient to go to without one's own wheel. Or a friend who has one.

Yesterday we were at Dorothy Perkins, and saw some items on sale. I saw this top, and couldn't help buying for myself too haha. Of course, with a little innovation, I should be able to pass it as a Gents haha. You know what, the sign said 2 for $9, 1 for me, and the other for my dear, but saw the bill as $1.50 and $4.50 for both of them. That is at least 80% discount for the 2 tops. Now that is what I called a SALE!
Too bad there is only limited item that is suitable for me ;-)

Okay ... a little reminder here for me to buy more chocolate ....

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================