Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Into 2008 ....

2008 ... another new beginning ....



I did posting of this subject at myspace and moblog. Can't help it, this show "So You Think You Can Dance" is so inspirational for me. I can't get to perform, but watching the dancers do compete and dance, I can't help but feel for them. They show the world what dancing is all about. It is tough, but how wonderful it is once perfected.

Dancing was my life, and still is ..... at least it still is in my heart.

Adik didnt receive my mms, just not my luck. If only we could sms like before. I miss Adik. She had made me happy with her smses previously. It was through the sms that I find myself seeing her as a friend. And treat her like my daughter. If only we could really be friends, close friends.

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================