Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2008

Pain attack

I had the pain attack again yesterday. Haven't felt it for a while, and it was really painful, could hardly move without feeling the pain. Sitting down was okay but the moment I stood up I felt it. I shouldn't have gone to Parkway, it was a torture trying to head back home, I could hardly walk my way to the bus-stop, then from the bus-stop to my home. Gosh, it really hurt.

I was lucky Nd responsed to my sms. I guess I needed someone to sympathise my pain. I guess everyone needs a listening ear, just whether one can get one when it is needed the most. I know I can't depend on Nd to be there everytime, I am not even a friend, just a colleague. But I do seem to want her comfort when I am troubled. Fate is so unfair to let me find someone, yet not able to do more about it.

Risk ... I was told not to take unnecessary risk. At my age, maybe I shouldn't bother about taking risk. Sooner or later, my time will come. Why bother to spend unnecessary money on things, when it can be use to better use!

Talking about risk, I took another risk at work yesterday, ignoring what I had to do, but instead went to the aid of this lady with a infant in arms. She needed help. It wasn't the first time I ignored my duty, previously it was to help my fellow colleagues. At least I could do what I enjoy, helping people I care. I wish I can always help all of them, at least it gives meaning to my life.

I need to give myself ... then I feel more fulfill. I feel needed.

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================