Photobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time for giving

I messaged Nd. I suppose I couldn't help it. I was feeling frustrated ... and sad. Z didn't reply. It just happened that I did something for Nd, and somehow I told her how I felt. I didn't want to as previously when I did, it didn't go well. I felt she avoided me. Maybe I shouldn't .... but now I can't undo, unlike typing this posting. If only she can be around always when I need someone to talk .... a friend to comfort me. But she don't consider me a friend .... just a colleague. But I am thankful that I am still able to sms her, unlike Su.

Life is hard ... when one don't have a friend that one can turn to to confide. Sometimes one wants someone else beside the family. I must try to keep things to myself again. Like I used to. I suppose I need to try harder ...

For now, those I called friends, I will only seek to make them happy, to help them if I find that I can. My world of friendship is only to give. If I can make them happy, it will be enough. I will not expect more. Expectation can be disappointing. All I want is the feeling of being wanted by them. That I can be of help. I will not ask anything in return. I will not feel being used. What I do is because I want to. To see my friends happy, to be able to do something for them, that is enough. I will be happy.

Disappointment is when I am not asked when I can do it. That will make me more unhappy.

I had always been the one who is giving my friendship, not taking. So .. it is time I go back to do what I can do best. I will not ask for more. Time to give myself again ... to those I care .. to those I consider my friends.

It will be like Christmas always for them .... and I will be happy!

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================