Photobucket

Saturday, December 15, 2007

E51 for a 51year old

Okay .. I can't lie ... I got a new handphone again haha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Nokia E51 ... maybe not too nice to look at, but it is handy to own haha.

Coincidentally, I am 51 years this year, so E51 is a nice number. A good present for myself this christmas haha.

Been a good week for eating. I had Gelare on Tuesday, waffles at half-price is worth getting my teeth sink into. Of course adding on a scoop of mint ice-cream, together with fresh cream and chocolate sauce makes it so delicious.

Wednesday was lunch at Cafe Cartel. Haven't been there for a while so was surprised that the set now include dessert. For $9.50 per set lunch, it was good deal. So good that I went down on Thursday for another set meal haha. This time noticed the set C, spicy pasta dish, which was a good choice as the portion of chicken was generous. A good thing about Cartel is the free flow of bread. Bread is a good supplement to the soup. I had six slices of bread to go haha.

Friday was back to work. Wasn't a good day, had too many problems for a single day work. Glad I am off again, 3 days. So will only be back on Tuesday. So, in the meantime, it is back to shopping ..... and eating. Oops, I forgot I can't really afford to shop anymore. Oh well, see how haha.

Tonight will be going to Zouk, will be my first time there. Looking forward to it.

Happy Weekend everyone!

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================