Photobucket

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Good food and good company

It was a week of leave followed by a week of work. Then another week of leave currently. Only two more days to go ... sigh ... wish it can last. Not looking forward going back to work. At least I have my dear to keep me company and I get to eat and eat when I am on leave. Work means nobody to keep me company. I can only hope that S is working, as she is the only person who bother to ask me to join her when she goes for meal. But I know that I shouldn't expect it. I am learning to live my old ways again. There is a different between wanting to be alone and having to be alone. I don't like it, but it is my fate to be alone.

So what have I done the last couple of days? Besides shopping, I had some good meals. Saturday was late night shopping at CityLink, so had a meal at Raffles City foodcourt before going for the night shopping. Ordered a thai noodle, saw a caucasian having the same but his plate looked more interesting, nevertheless, it was still good to eat. Can't remember what I had on Sunday haha.

On Monday, had a good buffet at Pariss, at Marina Square, which offered plenty of seafood - crab, prawn, oyster, clam and mussel. Their dessert selections are good too, which is a must for me haha. A good meal is useless if it doesn't end with interesting and delicious dessert.

I had DF donuts yesterday at Suntec. The queue seems shortened nowaday. Not surprising if so, but maybe due to the time of the day that I happened to pass it.

The set lunch at Breeks now includes drinks as well. I had a set today, which I regretted not ordering the Cajun fish with pasta as it looked like a better deal than the pasta I had.

Ending the day, I ordered two pepper crabs at the neighbourhood coffeeshop for my dear to enjoy. I did managed to get a piece and some legs, but she enjoyed it, which is more important.

Hmm ... what will I have tomorrow, er that is today? Let me see ....

Does it matter? ...

  • Parting is such ... - It is easy to miss someone, but hard to forget that person, especially you are close, have strong feeling for that person. So don't stay away, keep in touc...
    14 years ago

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================