Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2007

MAY 6

Sunday ... will it be a good Sunday?

I didn't do anything at the practice yesterday morning. Like last week. The little girl didn't come either. I missed the girl haha. So got nothing for me to do except just watch them practising. I didn't stay long, left an hour earlier than I was planning to.

I decided to go down to Parkway to check the new handphones as I still got an hour. I still don't know if I should get another one. I can get the cheaper one ... but I don't. I have my eyes on the N95. But it is beyond my budget. Frankly I don't really need to get a new phone ... but haha, my hands are itchy on getting a new one. Preferbly with 3G and wifi. Maybe I will wait for the N76. But probably it will be on the higher price end also. Haiz ...

Yesterday got to a good start at work. Even though we didn't talk, it was good enough for me just working with her. Saw adik as well. Didn't message her though I wanted to. *sigh* if only she will message me, I need some distraction. But I suppose sending sms to me seem redundant for her, now that she got a boyfriend. I am happy for her. I hope she will remember me if she get married one day. I do wish to be at her wedding. But I will not be surprise if I am not invited. Most probably I will be long forgotten once neither of us work here anymore. That probably will be the same as with the others. *sigh* Out of sight out of mind. But I will still think of them when I think of this place.

They changed my duty, as expected. It didn't matter.

Nearly missed my transport as I stayed back to help. Had to rush. Ankle hurting. But the worst part was when I jumped down from the bus .. ouch! Stupidest thing to do! ouch ouch!

Does it matter? ...

Thank you, for sparing your precious time with me

To me:

Even if you are no longer keeping in touch, I
will still care for you. I need you but I will not ask anything from
you.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Next to needing a close friend, Dance is
everything .... and when I start losing the passion for dance, I know I have
lost my desire to live


-------------------------------------------------------------

my friend is less to serve me, rather it is more about
me making them happy


-------------------------------------------------------------


Sms
is important to me. It keeps me in touch with those who matter to me. It is what
prevent me from going insane. They don't understand, I don't blame them. I am
just a fool thinking that he is wanted.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I may not show I care, but I do
...


=======================================